At Fremont Christian School, we define success by students learning to recognize the value of every person and to discover more about themselves as the Imago Dei: a unique individual made in the image of God for a purpose and loved by their Creator. We define success by:
- the exploration of opportunities and challenges with the guidance of invested teachers
- practicing problem-solving in class, on teams, in performance, and in leadership
- learning to effectively communicate
- participation within an engaged student body.
Ours is a community that has the warmth of family and the richness of growth. No matter what age a student starts at FCS, our nurturing nature advances the development of his or her God-given traits and capacities as a person, cultivating abilities and skills that affect a lifetime.
FCS partners with families to provide everyday kids both an extraordinary education and genuine encounters with Jesus, all within a community of compassion. All of our students are involved with the faith community of our school, though not all students are of the Christian faith. Established in 1968, FCS is a private, co-educational school, a department of Harbor Light Church, and a non-profit organization. Read more about our history.
- Early Education
- Toddler (18–36 months)
- Preschool (ages 2.5–5)
- Transitional kindergarten
- 1st–5th grade
- Junior high (6th–8th grade)
- High school (9th–12th grade)
Learn more about the exciting growth opportunities available to your child, at a wide variety of ages.
Big-School Opportunities in a Small-School Environment